Wednesday 17 February 2010

My attempt!!


Right, so I thought I would have a go at paper sculpture. Here's the end result. I'm pretty pleased with them. I got the idea from a craft blog I was reading, but now can't find!! There was a template pdf to download so it was really easy to follow and make. It took a long time to draw, cut and score all the circles but it was easy enough to put it all together. I've suspended them from my bedroom ceiling and they look better in mass so I'm going to make lots and lots more :)


I have been checking out some more crafty style artists:


Yulia Brodskaya



I have requested lots of coloured card for my birthday - So my next 'thing to do' is a little bit of paper craft with typography. My next college project is 'designing for audiences' so I would like to this about using craft to send a message. Can craft change the world?





No comments:

Post a Comment